Prince Andrew is facing growing calls to be stripped of all titles after the police launched a probe into allegations he asked a bodyguard to ‘dig up dirt’ on his sex-abuse accuser Virginia Giuffre

Princess Beatrice leaving Royal Lodge

Princess Beatrice leaving Royal Lodge(Image: © jim Bennett)

Princess Beatrice looked glum as she left Royal Lodge on a visit to see her scandal-ridden dad Prince Andrew. The late Queen’s third-born gave up his Duke of York title and his membership of the Order of the Garter last Friday.

The 65-year-old remains a Prince but calls to strip him of this title have been growing after a police probe was launched into allegations he asked his taxpayer-funded Met bodyguard to “dig up dirt” on sex-abuse accuser Virginia Giuffre. Now, Princess Beatrice was pictured leaving the Royal Lodge in Windsor in her Range Rover. The 37-year-old looked stressed as she left her dad’s residence.

Ms Giuffre, who took her own life earlier this year, said she was among the girls and young women sexually exploited by convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein and his wealthy circle. She also claimed that she was forced to have sex with Andrew on three occasions, including when she was 17 at the home of his friend Ghislaine Maxwell in London, in 2001.

The Funeral Of The Duchess Of Kent

Prince Andrew gave up his Duke of York title on Friday(Image: Getty)

The Mail on Sunday reported claims Andrew got hold of Virginia’s date of birth and private social security number, before passing them to one of his protection officers. A bombshell email reportedly showed passed her date of birth and confidential social security number to one of his protection officers.

The former Duke of York then bragged to the late Queen’s deputy press secretary Ed Perkins about his covert snooping, it is claimed. The brazen email was sent just hours before the infamous picture of Andrew with his hand around a 17-year-old Virginia’s waist went public.

The Sunday Telegraph also claimed that Andrew “sought to dig up dirt” on Ms Giuffre.

According to The Mail on Sunday, Andrew wrote: “It would also seem she has a criminal record in the [United] States. I have given her DoB [date of birth] and social security number for investigation with XXX, the on duty ppo [personal protection officer].”

Prince Andrew is under severe pressure

Prince Andrew is under severe pressure(Image: © jim Bennett)

In a memoir to be published this week, Ms Giuffre, who was abused by Epstein for four years, claimed that Andrew ‘believed having sex with me was his birthright’.

And she claimed to have suffered a miscarriage just days after she took part in an orgy with Prince Andrew and eight other girls, including some that “could not speak any English” on Little St James, Epstein’s paedo paradise island in the Caribbean.

Emily Maitlis, who grilled Prince Andrew during their infamous 2019 Newsnight interview, praised Scotland Yard for looking into the reports.

Speaking on the BBC, she said: “I think if there have been people responsible for trying to make her life even more unbearable than it was then I would like to see justice done.”

Prince Andrew is in trouble again

Prince Andrew is in trouble again(Image: AP)

The Met said: “We are aware of media reporting and are actively looking into the claims made.”

Prince Andrew has not commented on the reports, but has consistently denied all allegations against him.

For the latest breaking news and stories from across the globe from the Daily Star, sign up for our newsletter by clicking here.