WANA – Our team is closely monitoring the latest developments regarding the possible Iran–U.S.–Israel clash here.
Arab States Will Not Allow Their Territory to Be Used for Attacks on Iran
WANA (Jan 30) – Anwar Gargash, Diplomatic Adviser to the President of the United Arab Emirates, said Arab countries will not allow their land, airports, or facilities to be used for any military attack against Iran.
Gargash described Iran as a neighboring country and emphasized that Arab states in the Persian Gulf have collectively agreed to avoid escalation and to stay clear of any military confrontation. He noted that this shared position reflects a commitment to good neighborly relations and regional stability.
He added that rising tensions surrounding Iran had not come as a surprise to Emirati officials, saying the warning signs had been visible for some time. According to Gargash, the strategic interests of the UAE and other Persian Gulf countries lie in avoiding both direct and indirect conflicts in the region.
In the same context, the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs recently issued a statement reaffirming that Abu Dhabi will not permit the use of its airspace, land, or territorial waters for military operations against Iran. The ministry stressed the country’s commitment to neutrality, de-escalation, and the preservation of regional stability and secur ity.
Iranian Army Spokesperson Warns: Any Military Action Would Ignite a Regional War
WANA (Jan 30) – The spokesperson of the Iranian Army has warned against any potential military action by the United States, stressing that the notion of a brief, limited strike against Iran is entirely unrealistic.
According to the spokesperson, if Donald Trump—or any other U.S. official—believes that a rapid operation could be carried out and then, just two hours later, declared over with a social media post claiming no further action against Iran, “such a scenario simply does not exist.”
He emphasized that in the event of any military confrontation, the conflict would not remain contained. Instead, the scope of war would inevitably extend across the entire region. The consequences, he warned, would affect not only the Israeli regime but also all countries hosting U.S. military bases.
The Iranian military official concluded by stating that the Islamic Republic of Iran would respond decisively, comprehensively, and proportionately to any threat against its security or territorial integrity—adding that such a response would fundamentally alter the region’s security landscape.
Azerbaijan: Our Territory and Airspace Will Not Be Used Against Iran
WANA ( Jan 30) – Officials of the Republic of Azerbaijan have stressed that Baku will not allow its territory or airspace to be used for any military action against Iran. The position was announced following a telephone conversation between the foreign ministers of Iran and Azerbaijan.
According to Azerbaijani media, Jeyhun Bayramov, Azerbaijan’s Minister of Foreign Affairs, told his Iranian counterpart, Seyed Abbas Araghchi, that Baku remains committed to the principles of good neighborly relations and respect for national sovereignty, and will never permit its territory to be used against Iran or any other country.
Based on a statement from Azerbaijan’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Bayramov described the recent escalation of tensions in the region as a cause for concern and emphasized that his country has consistently called on all parties to refrain from rhetoric and actions that could lead to instability within Iran and its surrounding regions.
The Azerbaijani foreign minister also underlined that existing issues can only be resolved through dialogue and diplomatic means, noting that adherence to diplomacy and international law is the only sustainable path to addressing current challenges.
In the same context, Ali Alizadeh, Azerbaijan’s ambassador to Tehran, said in a social media post that the conversation specifically reaffirmed that Azerbaijan’s airspace and territory will never be used by any country to carry out military operations against Iran.
Trump’s Claim About Talks With Iran
Donald Trump. Social media/ WANA News Agency
WANA (Jan 30) – The U.S. president has claimed that there have been contacts and talks between Washington and Tehran in recent days and that this process is set to continue.
Donald Trump told reporters on Friday that his administration is engaged in contacts and discussions with Iranian officials. According to him, these communications have taken place over the past few days, and Washington intends to maintain them going forward.
Without providing further details about the level or substance of the talks, Trump said, “We have been negotiating with Iran in recent days, and this will continue.”
Iranian officials, however, have so far made no official response to this claim, and none of the relevant authorities in Tehran have confirmed or denied that such talks are taking place.
At the same time as making these remarks, the U.S. president again referred to American military movements in the region, saying that military equipment is being deployed, though he expressed hope that it would not need to be used.
Trump also claimed—without referring to recent acts of violence inside Iran—that in his messages to Iranian officials he had stressed that Tehran must not obtain nuclear weapons and should stop its crackdown on protesters. “They have to do something,” he said.
These statements come as the U.S. government has repeatedly accused Iran of seeking to acquire nuclear weapons. Tehran, however, has consistently maintained in recent years that nuclear weapons have no place in the Islamic Republic of Iran’s defense doctrine and that its nuclear program is purely peaceful.

WANA – Our team is closely monitoring the latest developments regarding the possible Iran–U.S.–Israel clash here. Iran to Name Unrest Victims, Counter Western Media Lies WANA (Jan 29) – Dr Aref, the First Vice President of Iran: “In the coming days, the names of all recent victims (Unrest death) will be announced along with […]


