MALTA, N.Y. (WNYT)- A horror movie double-feature and live scare actors are coming back to the Malta Drive-In Theatre for a haunted night in August.

“Night of Evil: Haunted Night at the Malta Drive-In Theatre” is set for Saturday, Aug. 22, at the theater at 2785 Route 9 in Malta, according to a release. The event will feature “Insidious: Out of the Further” (PG-13) and “Ice Cream Man” (NR) with live scare actors on the grounds.

The release said Booo365 will bring demons, an ice cream man and clown characters to the drive-in during the event. Moviegoers are encouraged to interact with the actors and take photos.

“We are thrilled to return to the Malta Drive-In Theatre this summer after two very popular Haunted Nights last year,” said Dan Barner, owner of Booo365. “There is no need to wait until fall for a night of scares, we are ready to get the screams started now.”

Tickets are available online at www.maltadrivein.com or at the box office starting at 7 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 22. More information is also available by calling 518-587-6077.

For Related Stories: Insidious: Out of the Further  Ice Cream Man  horror movies  Booo365  Malta Drive-In  Malta