The transformation of Victoria Park into Brisbane’s premier sporting precinct is uncosted and won’t be finished until after the 2032 Olympic and Paralympic Games.

New artist’s impressions of how Brisbane Stadium would be built into new forests, wetlands and pathways at Victoria Park, and connect to the National Aquatic Centre and Brisbane Showgrounds, were revealed on Sunday.

The Victoria Park Draft Legacy Plan foreshadows two pedestrian bridges over the Inner City Bypass, an expanded York’s Hollow lake and athletics warm-up track for the 2032 Games.

However, the cost of developing Victoria Park and where the funding will come from has not been revealed.

It, as previously reported, will not come from the $7.1bn set aside for 17 Games venues.

“We have to make sure we grab this opportunity with both hands, this is going to be significant,” Premier David Crisafulli said.

“There’ll be things that we deliver ahead of 2032, there’ll be things that happen in the future and we’ll always be open and transparent about the delivery of those when they occur and what they cost.

“We do have a long-term vision.

“This will be a vision that will be realised over many, many years.”

Mr Crisafulli said while Queenslanders could have their say on the plan until September 27, he was “not for turning” on two thirds of Victoria Park remaining green space.

The artist’s impressions do not detail how trucks and vehicles will access Brisbane Stadium.

Questions also remain about disruptions to the Inner City Bypass and Exhibition rail line during construction of two pedestrian bridges, but Infrastructure Minister Jarrod Bleijie said those details would be worked through.

“With respect to closing (the ICB) let’s have the draft out there,” he said.

“We could have released this and just made the investment decision, said this is it.

“But no, we promised Queenslanders they would be able to have a say on this draft master plan so we make sure we get it right.”

Opposition infrastructure spokesman Cameron Dick said the 44-page draft legacy plan created more unanswered questions.

“Pretty pictures are one thing, but Queenslanders want to know the details,” he said.

“This plan raises more questions than answers and Queenslanders want answers.

“We’ve got no budget, no timeline and no costs.”

Mr Dick argued the government would have to cut the quality of Games venues to deliver them within the $7.1bn first agreed to by Annastacia Palaszczuk in 2022 – before the cost of construction skyrocketed.

“Queenslanders are now concerned that these projects won’t be what they were promised,” he said.

“Will the National Aquatic Centre deliver 25,000 seats in Games mode?”

Save Victoria Park President Sue Bremner said the artist’s impressions were “misleading”.

“It was another insulting fantasy vision with no details,” she said.