A murder investigation is under way after a 21-year-old man was stabbed to death at the viewpoint on Primrose Hill.
Finbar Sullivan, aged 21, was killed when a fight broke out at the beauty spot on Tuesday evening, that witnesses said happened in front of horrified onlookers enjoying the sunshine.

(ES composite)
The killing sparked the fourth murder investigation launched in London in six days, and came under three hours after a man was fatally stabbed in Shadwell.
Police are probing footage shared online that is said to show the lead-up to the fatal killing.
Several young men can be seen brawling in a video, while shocked onlookers film with mobile phones.
At one point, one of the thugs appears to pull out a knife and begins threatening another person. He lunges towards them before quickly backing away.

(X)
Another video shows paramedics giving medical attention to a male lying on the floor.
An eyewitness said: “A big brawl kicked off – people were throwing punches, people were screaming at others to stop.
“There were lots of people involved in the initial fight, most of them looked like teenagers about 18 or 19.
“Then a group of three people ran off past us and one of them said to the other ‘you’ve been sheft [slang for stabbed] mate’ and you could just see this massive red patch on his shirt.

Police at scene at Primrose Hill, north London (PA/PA Wire)
“After that a massive group of people began crowding around someone on the floor where the fight had been and you could see from people’s reactions it was not good. Lots of people had their head in their hands and just looked very distressed.”
Metropolitan Police officers were called at 6.41pm and attended the north London park – which boasts panoramic views of the capital – along with the London Ambulance Service.
They treated Mr Sullivan at the scene for stab wounds.
Despite their efforts, he was pronounced dead at the scene.
His next-of-kin have been informed and continue to be supported by specialist officers.
Another man, who police believe is in his 20s, was found on nearby Regent’s Park Road with knife wounds.
He was taken to hospital by paramedics, but his injuries are not believed to be life-threatening.

Police were called to reports of a fight (Jonathan Brady/PA Wire)
The attack is understood to have happened when the popular north London beauty spot was busy with people enjoying the Spring sunshine with schools still off for the Easter holiday.
No arrests have been made yet and a crime scene remained in place on Wednesday.
Detectives are carrying out a number of urgent enquiries to identify and trace those responsible, including analysing CCTV footage, speaking to witnesses and gathering forensic evidence.
Detective Inspector Andy Griffin, who is leading the investigation, said: “Finbar’s family have suffered a devastating loss and our thoughts are with them as they navigate this very challenging time.
“Our investigation is progressing at pace and we are following several lines of inquiry. This incident occurred in a busy, public park and there may be many witnesses who can help us piece together what happened.
“We are aware of footage circulating on social media around the time of the incident, and urge anyone who has any information, including photos or videos, which could support the investigation to urgently contact us.”

(Aaron Chown/PA Wire)
Superintendent Matt Cox said: “This is an utterly tragic incident and our thoughts remain with the man’s family and loved ones.
“I would like to reassure the local community that the investigation is unfolding at pace and an increased police presence will remain in the area while we carry out inquiries.
“I would appeal for anyone who was in the area at the time and has any information that could help my officers to come forward.”
The 21-year-old was killed after a bloody Easter Bank Holiday weekend across London.
Eghosa Ogbebor, 14, was gunned down on Lord Warwick Street, Woolwich, at about 3.40pm on Thursday.
A 19-year-old man stabbed in Station Road, Harrow on Friday afternoon remains in a major trauma centre.
Aurelio Mejia, 26, was killed in a triple stabbing outside LAXA Lounge nightclub on Ruby Street, Peckham in the early hours of Monday.
A man believed to be in his late 20s or early 30s died in a double stabbing outside a café on Watney Street, Shadwell at 4pm on Tuesday.
Anyone with information that may assist police in Primrose Hill is asked to call 101, quoting CAD 6448/07Apr or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.