Another ship belonging to the United Arab Emirates’ state oil company ADNOC was attacked in the Strait of Hormuz, the UAE’s state news agency WAM reported early on Saturday.
No one was injured in the incident, WAM said. There was no immediate information on possible damage to the vessel.
Early on Friday, the UAE said two ADNOC ships were attacked by Iran overnight and strongly condemned the incidents.
The Iran war, which began in late February, has brought shipping through the strategically important Strait of Hormuz, a key artery for global trade, close to a standstill.
The warring parties have been seeking to fully reopen the waterway, which is effectively blocked, but have so far failed to reach an agreement.
Iran has said reopening the strait would require an end to all US threats against it, the lifting of the US naval blockade of Iranian ports, the withdrawal of US forces from the region and full compensation for war damage.